What You'll Need:
Glitter (available at any craft store)
*not absolutely necessary, but they'll make your life easier.
Even if it looks small in the bottle, the glitter you choose might look pretty big on your actual nail; that's why I would recommend using a fine glitter. You can combine different types, in which case I would recommend a small tray for mixing (as in the above photo)
1. Roll the paper into a cone and seal with tape. Snip off the tip. Make sure the hole is small enough to fit inside your bottle of nail polish.
2. Pour out at least 1/3 of your clear polish. Stick your paper funnel inside the bottle.
3. Pour the glitter into the top of the funnel. I would suggest a 2:1 ratio for polish to glitter, but that really depends on you. Pour a little at a time, and eyeball it.
If the glitter gets jammed inside the cone, use the toothpick to loosen it up.
4. I used a toothpick to stir the glitter, but I found this wasn't necessary. Screw the top back on and shake vigorously (this does a fine job of dispersing the glitter).
5. Voila! Use your new creation :)
The glitter does tend to settle, so you'll need to give it a good shake before you re-use; other than that, you're set!
Tried this yourself? Link your results below in the comments, I'd love to see what you made :)